Wood Rubber Courses For Starters
A professionally executed wood rubber provides an opportunity to make the original items of habit that will combine external beauty and practical benefit.
|Geometrical cut||Endurance||A flat-rolef with a rigged contour||Relef cut||Excision||Barrelef and throat|
|9 sessions (22, 5 hours)||3 classes (7, 5 hours)||8 sessions (20 hours)||16 sessions (40 hours)||36 sessions (90 hours)|
The course consists of six classes.
- A general picture of the tree as a material.
- Hand-held safety equipment
- Tools, equipment and preparation for work.
- Risks and drawings.
- Choice and prepare for the work of the geometric retractor.
- Selection and preparation for the work of the steering tool for the contour cutting.
- Choice and prepare for the work of a retractor for a flat-roleph cut.
- Selection and preparation of a retractor for the cutting.
- Selection and preparation of a cut-off instrument.
- Choose and prepare for the barelef retractor.
- The bases of a combination of geometric cuttings from the identified elements.
- The bases of a contour joint.
- The bases of a combination of flat-rolephed rubber.
- The bases of a relay joint.
- The bases of the compound of the cut-off.
- The bases of a barelef compound.